For beginners only 7 years old and over.
1 hour groupe lesson, lift ticket and equipment for the day.
Taxes not included.
- Schedule: Weekly at 1:00 pm, week-ends and holidays at 9:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm.
- Form your group of minimum 3 people and choose your time of lesson.
- Helmet Mandatory.
Realize your ski or snowboard objectives with a personalized attention. (Ticket is valid during the lesson).
Lift ticket is valid during the lesson.
|1 hour||Booklet of 5 hours|
|Private lesson||46.96 $||217.44 $|
|Semi Private lesson||66.96 $||287.01 $|
|Lesson for 3 people||86.96 $||350 $|
|Additional Person||20 $|
|Private Lesson ( equipment and full day or evening lift ticket)||70.45 $|
|Semi-Private Lesson ( equipment and full day or evening lift ticket)||140.90$|
Taxes not included
- Reservation recommended for all lessons.
- Priority at lift lines.
- If renting equipment, you must show up one hour in advance.
- For all reservations, full payment is required.
Cancellation policy :
You are responsible for postponing your lesson by calling at the snow school before 7:00 am on the morning of your snow school lesson at 450-227-2637, ext. 342. If you don’t, you will loose your lesson.
Lessons are not transferable and cannot be postponed to the next year.